Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Da Boys

Michael came home for the weekend, so I made them pose for some pictures in their Sunday best. Say cheese! (This is their way of protesting having to have their picture taken.) No, they never do grow out of that, for those of you who still have small children!
No, it isn't time for a nap, it's time to take some pictures! Now sit up you goofballs!




Yeah, pull a face, that's really mature.




Finally, a nice, smiling, happy-to-be-here-with-my-brothers picture! I knew they could do it!!
p.s. They really did pose happily for me, but I thought the pictures made a cute story! Love my boys!!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm impressed you got a good one. You'll have to tell me how to do that. I can threaten to ground Gavin, and I will still not get a good one out of him. Good lookin' boys!

Jessica &Bryce said...

Cute pictures! I bet your so glad to have mikey home. We are excited for kenny to get home too! We just hope he doesnt come home and get married. And no bryce and I wont be going to Peru, its just too expensive for us right now, we are trying to get into a house so thats where all our $ goes. :) Love ya!